Well, race weekend is almost upon us. Below are a few details you should know.
- Packet Pick-up and walk up registration is available Friday Oct 11 between 3 PM and 6 PM at the Hurricane Community Center located on 100 west and State Street in the center of town. Packet Pick- up only is available at the Venue from 7 :30 am to 8:30 am.
- Racer Meeting is at 8:30 am , the race starts at 9 am mountain day-light time.
- Access to the venue is only available via Sheepbridge road in Virgin. There is no access via hwy 59 to the venue.
- Camping is available at the venue Friday night. Camping opens at 2 pm Friday and is $5 per car or $10 per RV.
- No fire pits allowed. You must bring an above ground pit if you want to have a fire.
- Last lap begin’s at 2 pm
- Awards will be held at the Hurricane Community center at 4 pm. There are ton’s of restaurant coupons’s in your pack, so once you finish racing grab a bite and come and sit under the shade tree’s to cheer on the winners. We also have lots of swag to give away. You must be present to get the extra swag… and we have LOTS.
- Dress in Costume. Theme – Aliens ! We will have awards for the best costume. Have fun, cheer for your friends.
- Crawling Spider will be out taking race photo’s. You can purchase a photo ticket for all photo’s taken at http://crawlingspider.com/purchase/. Photo’s will be posted by Monday night after the race.